What Inspires me...

This photograph of my Grandmother has always inspired me,..it's her style and posture.  I only met her once when I was 13 on a trip to Chile.  Although she was in her 80's she still had this stiff, aristocrat presence to her.  She passed away shortly after we meet her, I was too young to ask questions that I now as an adult, would love to ask.

Ernestina Johnson Rivera

This photo made my creative hands start working, and the outcome is a series of wire rings with buttons and semi-precious stones. These rings reflect the beautiful hats that were wore in the days when my grandmother was in her 20's & 30's.  I was pleasantly pleased with the outcome:)



All these rings plus much more will be going up on our("our" being me & Bob, my sweetheart) shop on Etsy, 
V and C Reclamations, we also have our vintage/pop culture shop Look at all the Prettys.  Please check them out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Board Games: The Great Turtle Race

Board Games: Scat Cat

Janet & Anne Grahame Johnstone